The Harbour Market is a marketplace where people naturally have the opportunity to mingle and exchange. For the first time this year the market will collaborate with the mobile outdoor art project Cinema Caravan, and have a new look. More details coming soon!
Created around the concept to “PLAY with the Earth,” this assembly of artists aims to create a space for information exchange to connect towns and people through a live medium. With the Zushi Beach Film Festival as a starting point, the company is active in both domestically and internationally.
Aug. 26 (Fri) ~ 28 (Sun) 10:00~22:00 (on Aug. 28 (Sun) the Caravan operates until 21:00)
Ogi Port Park
With a view of the ocean, why not open up your own stall this year? This year we have a new program for those who are opening or hoping to open a restaurant or shop in Sado. The “EC Sado Challenge Shop” framework offers half-price vendor fees. Applications for vendors will be accepted from May 11 (Wed) ~ June 10 (Fri). Use this form (available only in Japanese） to apply.
Aug. 26 (Fri) ~ 28 (Sun) 10:00~22:00 each day (on Aug. 28 (Sun) until 21:00)
Load-in: Aug. 25 (Thur) afternoon / Load-out Aug. 29 (Mon) by 12:00
(* The Ogi Port Matsuri begins on Aug. 29 (Mon) and beginning that afternoon, the venue is handed over to the Ogi Port Matsuri organizers. Harbour Market vendors must load-out by 12:00.)
Ogi Port Park (Ogi-machi, Sado-shi, Niigata Prefecture 952-0604)
(A) Restaurants other than cafés (3.6m wide x 3.6m deep)
(B) Cafés (coffee, cakes, etc.) only (3.6m wide x 3.6m deep)
(C) Non-food stalls (3.6m wide x 3.6m deep)
(D) Non-food stalls (2m wide x 3.6m deep)
Stall types assignments (especially A and B) will be determined by the organizers. Use the application form to input your products (menu items).
(A) 26,000 yen + 10% profits (Challenge Shops are 13,000 yen + 5% profits)
(B) 26,000 yen
(C) 20,000 yen
(D) 14,000 yen
This opportunity is open those who are hoping or planning to open up a restaurant or other retail business in Sado in the future. Vendor fees under the “ED Sado Challenge Shop” framework are half price. We welcome entrepreneurs who are enthusiastic about taking on the challenge!
* If you are applying for the “EC Sado Challenge Shop” under Desired Stall Type, please mark both “Vendor Stall” as well as “EC Sado Challenge Shop” on the application form when submitting. You must also submit a separate resumè (required).
* There are a limited number of vendors that will be designated “EC Sado Challenge Shop.” After the selection process, vendors will be notified of the status of their application.
3,500 yen / per car
Parking permits will be provided, valid from Aug. 25 (Thur) 13:00~18:00 and Aug. 26 (Fri) ~ 28 (Sun) 9:00~22:00 (on Aug. 28 (Sun) until 21:00).
Please detail the highlights and characteristics of your stall in the Appeal column of the application. In the case of conflicting applications, the EC Festival Director will make the final decision.
(1) For restaurants and food stalls
(2) For retail stalls
The following vendors will not be permitted:
(1) Selling or handling products that may disturb or harm public peace and order.
(2) Selling or handling counterfeit goods (selling another person’s products as your own or creating fake or altered products) or copied goods (infringing upon copyrights or registered product designs).
(3) Vendors with unpaid or outstanding fees from past stalls.
Beginning May 11 (Wed) fill out the application form on this site completely and submit.
June 10 (Fri)
Vendors will receive notification by July 11 (Mon). Please note that space is limited and not all applications may be accepted.