- Ticket price varies depending on event. Please check respective event info pages.
- Each event has a limited capacity. Ticket sales end when the number of ticket sold reaches the capacity.
- Observation is not permitted. (This includes observation by parents/guardians of participants.)
Ticket Changes & Cancellations
- Changes and cancellations will be accepted until Aug. 5 (Tue). After order payment has been made, all changes will incur a 1,000 yen fee and you will be responsible for the return postage of tickets.
- Please contact the Kodo Ticket Service by telephone or email. (Mon – Fri: tel. or email / Sat & Sun: email only)
For Orders from Abroad
- Orders from abroad may be paid for either by credit card in advance or in cash at the festival.
- Unless a mailing address in Japan is specified, all tickets ordered from abroad must be picked up at EC Box Office during the festival.
Kodo Ticket Service
- Kodo Village, 148-1 Ogi Kanetashinden, Sado, Niigata 952-0611, Japan
- 0259-86-2330 (Mon Fri, 9:30 17:00)