All seating in Shiroyama Park is general-admission, outdoor seating on the lawn. In order to make things smoother for everyone at the concert entrance, Entrance Order Colour Cards are distributed prior to each concert, and card-holders are admitted to the venue according to the colour on their card.
- Distribution at
- Kisaki Shrine
- Distribution Time
- Aug. 22 (Fri) – Aug.24 (Sun)9:00 17:00
(Distribution will end when all cards are gone.)
- How to obtain your card
- Please bring and show your ticket or voucher for that day’s concert to receive a card.
- Ages 5 & under do not require a ticket or color card, but elementary/junior high school students require ”Entrance Order Colour Cards.” Please bring”Children’s Complimentary Tickets.”
- Only one Entrance Order Colour Card will be granted per ticket. One person may receive up to a total of 5 Colour Cards, whether for ticketed adults or free admission school children. (We may increase this number when the queue is short.)
- Before the venue opens, please assemble in numerical order in the appropriate line at the time shown on your Entrance Order Colour Card.
- We will check your concert ticket as you enter the venue. Please have it ready in hand with your Colour Card. (You cannot enter the venue using only your Entrance Order Colour Card.)
- Entrance Order Colour Cards are not required for entrance, but those without cards will be admitted to the venue last. If you have time during the day to drop by Kisaki Shrine, we recommend picking one up so you are not kept waiting when the gates to the venue open.
- If you arrive at Kisaki Shrine after your assigned assembly time, please come to the Kisaki Shrine Reception Tent and you will be guided into the venue.