*Lecture in Japanese only.
Historically, the Ogi Peninsula has been altered and eroded by changes in the earth’s crust. On this motorboat and bus tour, you’ll feel the earth breathing when you see the pillow lava and coastal terraces in Ogi, some of the Japan’s most precious formations.
Photos Supplied by: Sado City Board of Education
- Date & Time
- Aug. 18 (Sat) 10:30 – 13:00
- Assemble/Drop Off
- In front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- 4,000 yen
- Ages 10 & over. (Primary school students (ages 10-12) must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian)
- 30 people
- Itinerary (TBC)
- 10:30 Meet in front of Marine Plaza Ogi, registration
10:40-12:00 Visit geo sites by bus and on foot
12:00-13:00 Visit geo sites by sightseeing speedboat
13:00 Drop-off in front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- Sado City Board of Education Geo Park Promotion, Rikiya Kanko Kisen.
- Items to Bring
- Sneakers or sports shoes (no sandals allowed), hat, drink
- Guidance in Japanese only.
Will be held rain or shine, but the entire course may become a bus tour if sea conditions are not suitable for boating.
Join the Sado Experience Festival
To participate in the courses, please see the details on the page below.
NPO ShimamiraiFax. 0259-81-4567
Sado Experience Email Address: email@example.com
Presenter: Sado Experience Festival Committee