*Instruction and guidance in Japanese only.
Kotoura is famous for its beautiful coastline, clear waters and diving spots. Take a paddle in a sea kayak to enjoy playing in the sea breeze. This program is recommended for lovers of the great outdoors.
Photos Supplied by: Sado City
This event has reached its capacity.
- Dates & Times
- Aug. 17 (Fri) 14:00 – 16:00 [Course Full]
Aug. 18 (Sat) 10:00 – 12:00 [Course Full] / 14:00 – 16:00[Course Full]
Aug. 19 (Sun) 10:00 – 12:00 [Course Full]
- Assemble/Drop Off
- In front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- 4,000 yen (Transport costs included.)
- Ages 10 & over. (Primary school students (ages 10-12) must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian)
- 20 people per session
- Itinerary for 10:00 – 12:00 (TBC)
- 10:00 Meet in front of Marine Plaza Ogi, registration, travel by bus
10:15 – 11:45 Explanation about sea kayaks, experience, travel back by bus
12:00 Drop off in front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- Itinerary for 14:00 – 16:00 (TBC)
- 14:00 Meet in front of Marine Plaza Ogi, registration, travel by bus
14:15-15:45 Explanation about sea kayaks, experience, travel back by bus
16:00 Drop off in front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- Ogi Diving Center, MontBell
- What to Bring
- Clothes OK to get wet in, sandals, hat, towel, drink, change of clothes
- Instruction and guidance will be given in Japanese only.
There are changing rooms available in Kotoura. This activity will go ahead in rain, but may be cancelled if the sea conditions are not suitable. If you wish to meet or finish at Ogi Diving Center instead, please inform the organizer in advance.
Join the Sado Experience Festival
To participate in the courses, please see the details on the page below.
NPO ShimamiraiFax. 0259-81-4567
Sado Experience Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Sado Experience Festival Committee