*Guidance in Japanese only.
The Town of Ogi once flourished as the gateway to Sado from the Edo through Meiji periods. Put on a yukata (summer kimono) and step further in to discover the history of this early modern port and the local culture of the townsfolk.
- Date & Time
- Aug. 18 (Sat) 14:00 – 16:00
Aug. 19 (Sun) 13:00 – 15:00
- Assemble/Drop Off
- In front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- 2,500 yen (Yukata rental & fitting included)
- Ages 10 & over. (Primary school students (ages 10-12) must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian)
- 10 people per session
- Itinerary Aug. 18 (Sat) (TBC)
- 14:00 Meet in front of Marine Plaza Ogi, registration
14:00-14:30 Change into yukata (summer kimono)
14:30-15:30 Ogi Port Traditional Townhouse Tour
15:30-15:45 Change clothes
16:00 Drop-off in front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- Itinerary Aug. 19 (Sun) (TBC)
- 13:00 Meet in front of Marine Plaza Ogi, registration
13:00-13:30 Change in yukata (summer clothes)
13:30-14:30 Ogi Port Traditional Townhouse Tour
14:30-14:45 Change clothes
15:00 Drop-off in front of Marine Plaza Ogi
- Ogi Minato Machinami no Wa, Tennanso.
- Guidance in Japanese only.
Will be held rain or shine. You will get dressed at the Kisaki Shrine office at the entrance to Shiroyama Park. You can leave directly from there after the tour if you like.
Join the Sado Experience Festival
To participate in the courses, please see the details on the page below.
NPO Shimamirai Fax. 0259-81-4567
Sado Experience Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Sado Experience Festival Committee