- Order Form Reservations:
- June 1 (Sat) July 31 (Wed)
Please send by fax or postal mail.
- We will send you an invoice (or post office deposit form) after your order is received.
Tickets will be sent to you approximately 10 days after we confirm receipt of your payment.
For credit card orders, tickets will be sent after your payment is confirmed.
- Ticket Order Form (PDF)
- Online Reservations (in Japanese only):
- Telephone Reservations:
- July 22 (Mon) Aug. 20 (Tue)
Kodo Ticket Service Tel. 0259-86-2330
(Mon Fri 9:30 17:00)
- Ticket Purchase Information:
- Please check this table for details on how to reserve and pay for tickets. (Click to enlarge)
- Talk & Live or Seminar have a limited capacity. If more applications than spaces are received, participants will be selected by lottery.
- Observation is not permitted. (This includes observation by parents/guardians of participants.)
Ticket Changes & Cancellations
- Changes and cancellations will be accepted until July 31 (Wed). After order payment has been made, all changes will incur a 1,000 yen fee and you will be responsible for the return postage of tickets.
- Please contact the Kodo Ticket Service by telephone or email. (Mon Fri: Tel. or Email / Sat & Sun: Email only)
For Orders from Abroad
- Orders from abroad may be paid for either by credit card in advance or in cash at the festival.
- Unless a mailing address in Japan is specified, all tickets ordered from abroad must be picked up at EC Information Centre (Aug. 22) or Kisaki Shrine (Aug. 23 – 25).
Ticket Orders & Inquiries
Kodo Ticket Service
- Kodo Village, 148-1 Ogi Kanetashinden, Sado, Niigata 952-0611, Japan
- 0259-86-2330 (Mon Fri, 9:30 17:00)